ONE YEAR GUARANTEE
Calimacil weapons are covered by a limited warranty for a period of one year (365 days) from the date of purchase. Any product found to be defective by Calimacil Inc, that is accompanied with presentation of proof of purchase, will be repaired or replaced with a new product, at the discretion of Calimacil Inc. Shipping and handling costs of the defect item will be assumed by the consumer. Shipping and return of the replacement item will be covered by Calimacil.
This limited warranty specifies that Calimacil recommendations and limitations should be respected otherwise the warranty will be void.
This warranty of 365 days does not cover normal wear and tear of the product, including the wear resulting from the natural deterioration of the materials during fighting. Any modifications brought to the product will result in the cancellation of the warranty. This warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abnormal or contrary to the purpose of the product.
Calimacil’s products used for commercial purposes (e.g. renting) are covered by a limited warranty of 120 days.
A weapon is declared refurbished when, following a standard inspection by Calimacil, does not reach the expected esthetical level. A refurbish weapon will have the same security level as a standard Calimacil weapon but may have some lower quality result on painting, forms or other. This type of weapon is not covered by any warranty.
Calimacil weapons are designed for users over the age of 14. Calimacil Inc. shall not be liable for any type of damage or injury arising from the use of this product. All responsibility falls on the user, who should be committed to taking all necessary security measures when using the product and handle it appropriately. For optimum safety, Calimacil recommends the use of appropriate eye protection while in use. (e.g. sports goggles).
Instructions for use
- Hold the handle; strike with the blade while controlling your strength.
- Do not use the weapon as a walking stick.
- Avoid forcing the weapon or bending it like a bow as tiny cracks may appear in the rod and cause the weapon to be fragile.
- Avoid hitting against hard, sharp, or massive objects (i.e. concrete wall, boulder, sharp blade, tree, carts, war machines, etc).
- Avoid blows to the head and face.
- Do not place in a fire.
- Do not glue or repair the blade with materials that harden.
- Do not use if the product is damaged.
IMPORTANT: For optimum safety, Calimacil recommends the use of appropriate protection (e.g. sport goggles and/or helmet).
For all claims, contact your vendor. Certain sellers are not authorized for returns, thus you should contact Calimacil directly. The weapon must be returned to Calimacil at the expense of the customer or reseller according to the agreement. The defective weapon becomes property of Calimacil for analysis purposes. The customer must submit proof of purchase, name, phone number, address, e-mail and a short text describing the problem . In an effort to improve the product, it is possible that Calimacil will communicate with the client for more details about the events that caused damage to the weapon.
- Contact Calimacil by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe the problem.
- Add at least one picture of the defect item and a proof of purchase (if bought on Calimacil's website, the invoice number is enough).
- On Calimacil confirmation, send the defect item to the proper Calimacil deposit (see adresses below) with the following information:
- Return Address
- Proof of Purchase (invoice copy - Date must be visible)
- Short text describing the problem
- Calimacil will return at the Return Address a replacement item for free.
8, Rue de l'Aigle
NARBONNE, Languedoc Roussillon, 11100
USA & Canada
2365, Rue Roy,
Sherbrooke (Québec) J1K 1B9